- What’s so unique about PregmaPlus+ Maternity Supplement?
PregmaPlus+ is Australia’s first multi-stage soluble pregnancy supplement with ingredients scientifically formulated by stages to cater for Pre-conception & 1st Trimester to 2nd & 3rd Trimester. We understand your nutrients need changes throughout different stages of pregnancy and no one formulation is adequate enough to support all nutrients required throughout the whole pregnancy.
- How will I know PregmaPlus+ is safe?
PregmaPlus+ are manufactured in factories certified with a Food Safety ISO 22000 certification in Australia.There are no added colours, flavours, preservatives or table sugars in the product.We have the tick of approval by Australian health care professionals.
- Tell me more about PregmaPlus+ bioavailability.
Our scientifically formulated supplements are designed to deliver the amount of vitamins and minerals in levels able to be absorbed by most women. We give you what you need and nothing more!
- Is PregmaPlus+ easy to use?
PregmaPlus+ is ready for consumption in less than a minute. Simply just stir and drink straight from a glass of water or blend into your breakfast smoothie for pregnancy nutrition on the go! To cater for busy mums, we have developed on-the-go sachets where you can pop into your handbag for convenience.
- I am currently not pregnant but trying to have a baby. Can I take PregmaPlus+?
Yes, we recommend consumption of PregmaPlus+ 1 three months prior to conception as your body can take a little time to absorb nutrients for both you and your growing baby.
- How often should I take PregmaPlus+?
We recommend 2 servings per day. For Tin, simply add 4 level scoops of powder to 250ml of liquid. For Sachets, simply add 1 sachet to 250ml of liquid. Both twice per day.
- Can I take PregmaPlus+ with other pregnancy supplements?
PregmaPlus+ has been scientifically formulated with up to 21 different nutrients, vitamins and minerals to support women in their pregnancy journey. As such, we do not recommend consuming PregmaPlus+ with other additional pregnancy supplements. We always recommend to always consult with your GP/ dietician if there’s any concern.
- I have morning sickness but in second trimester. Is it ok for me continue using PregmaPlus+ 1?
In general, we recommend consuming 2 but we have customers who continue using PregmaPlus+ 1 as it consists Active Morning Sickness which they have found tremendous help in relieving their morning sickness. Few weeks into second trimester, they then switch to consuming PregmaPlus+ 2.
- Is PregmaPlus+ suitable for vegetarian/ vegan?
As PregmaPlus+ consists skim milk, it is not suitable for vegetarian or vegan.
- What are the important notices that I should be aware of?
Do not heat the prepared milk powder in the microwave. It is not suitable to be mixed with boiling hot water.
- What are the allergens warning?
PregmaPlus+ contains milk and dairy products.
- Is PregmaPlus+ Australian Owned and Made?
PregmaPlus+ is proudly 100% Australian Owned and Made.